New Business practice and Booking procedure
OWN A PONY SESSIONS NOW AVAILABLE EVERY THURSDAY MORNING 10am - 1pm FOR CHILDREN AGED 6YRS +
• We are now accepting bookings for Intermediate and Advanced Riders, as well as private lessons for beginner and novice riders.
• All Riders must provide their own PPE (current standard safety helmet PAS015, clean riding gloves, appropriate riding boots). For beginners and one off experiences we can offer hat hire for £2, but for those wishing to continue with regular lessons we would strongly recommend that a professionally fitted current safety standard helmet is purchased.
• Face covers will be required on the yard up to the point of mounting. Beginners on a lead rein will be required to wear a face cover throughout.
• Customers without bookings will be refused access at this time.
• Please be aware that all bookings must be made by contacting our Booking Office on 0208 508 8866, this number will be open during the opening hours displayed.
• Advance payment is required to secure all bookings, we accept all major credit and debit cards except AMEX.
• Rider Registration forms as well as Safety and Covid-19 T&C's can be downloaded from this site. They must be read, signed and returned prior to riders attending a ride.
• During your visit to HBRS all instructions detailed in both our Safety Code of Conduct and our Covid-19 Code of Conduct must be followed. You will have signed to confirm your understanding of these instructions. Failure to comply will result in you being refused a ride without refund.
• At this time we are unable to invite customers onto the yard to visit the horses in their stables. We encourage all riders to attend their lesson or hack no more than 5 minutes before the booked time and ask them to leave straight after their ride.
• Toilet and Hand Sanitizers will be available for customers use. Sadly, we are unable to offer any refreshments at this time.
Many thanks for your continued co-operation and support. We hope you enjoy your ride!