New Business practice and Booking procedure
• We are now accepting group bookings for Intermediate and Advanced Riders, as well as private lessons for beginner and novice riders. Please be advised that we are fully booked over a month in advance so allow plenty of time for your booking to avoid disappointment.
• All Riders must provide their own PPE (current standard safety helmet PAS015, clean riding gloves, appropriate riding boots with a low flat heel). For beginners and one off experiences we can offer hat hire for £2, but for those wishing to continue with regular lessons we would strongly recommend that a professionally fitted current safety standard helmet is purchased.
• We only accept customers with pre-paid bookings and operate a 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY.
• Please be aware that all bookings must be made by contacting our Booking Office on 0208 508 8866, this number will be open during the opening hours displayed.
• Advance payment is required to secure all bookings, we accept all major credit and debit cards except AMEX. Riders height and weight will be required at this point observing our strict 13 stone (83kg) riding weight limit. We reserve the right to refuse any rider exceeding this on the day without refund.
• Rider Registration forms as well as Safety T&C's can be downloaded from the Timetable page on this site. They must be read, signed and returned prior to riders attending a ride.
• During your visit to HBRS all instructions detailed in our Safety Code of Conduct must be followed at all times. You will have signed to confirm your understanding of these instructions. Failure to comply will result in you being refused a ride without refund.
• At this time we are unable to invite customers onto the yard to visit the horses. However, riders wishing to assist with untacking are encouraged to do so.
• Toilet and Hand Sanitizers will be available for customers use. Sadly, we are unable to offer any refreshments at this time.
Many thanks for your continued co-operation and support. We hope you enjoy your ride!